• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello. BB97 joins the battle.

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97
Hey guys what's going on? I joined the forums because I am just in love with everything related to smash, and well that's not all. I play Smash 4 and a lot of it too. I want to improve my skills and make friends along the way. I've reached the point where I need anyone that poses a challenge to fight me so that I may progress as a player and know that I gave it my all and it still wasn't good enough, that I need to improve and surpass my limits of fumbling over my controls. I need a master that can train me and show me how to overcome everything I feared and give me the strength I need to win every battle I am in.

My passions for smash aside, I like to draw, read, meet new people, and a bunch of other stuff. I usually post my art on deviantart so I would like critique from you guys if you all are willing. I hope I can fit in well with you all, and one question. You guys do challenge each other right? Excuse me if that sounded like a stupid question, It's just that I'm too eager to know.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Welcome Ax^2 Ax^2 to SmashBoards and enjoy your stay here and have a great time in the Boards. :seuss:

:bluejump:

Its Great to have you on Board I wish you The Best of Luck with Everything and I see you around the forum. :pimp:

:colorful: Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas BlueBlur and I hope that you had a gooood time Ho Ho Ho :colorful:

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! I see you are a fellow artist joining the site.
If you want to do some matchmaking against other Smashboards members, please visit these threads.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you've got any questions, please check this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

An0nym0us7

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaveStory11
3DS FC
0147-0259-8925
Welcome to the boards, my friend! I'm also new, so it's great to meet other new people and befriend them.

So, I see you also love reading? I highly, HIGHLY enjoy reading. I mean, I reread books all the time! Glad to find someone with similar interests.

If you have the 3Ds version, I could play a few matches against you on there! Well...if you'd like of course. :joyful:

:pimp:Merry Christmas to you as well, my friend! Hope you had an amazing holiday. :pimp:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom