• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello and good evening/afternoon/noon/morning!

Literature's Hanafuda

Smash Rookie
Hi! Just registered here to see if I can get any luck finding tournaments in my area. I've played a lot of Smash Bros. with my family ever since Brawl after we got our Wii back in 2008. Well, actually, I've started playing a Smash fangame back in elementary before Brawl: Super Smash Flash. I didn't know who any of the characters were aside from Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Pikachu, Sonic and Mega Man. It was only a matter of time before I knew more about the characters in Smash and their games of origin. Still, I liked the little roleplays my bro and I did together in whatever matches we played.

Aside from Smash Bros., I enjoy any other official crossover. Marvel VS. Capcom, Multiversus, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, even the dumb Fortnite crossover skins!

Anyhow, I'm here to discuss with all of you about the characters, strategies and be hopeful about the future. I certainly look forward to participating in whatever local tournaments I find.

Top Bottom