• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello all!

Jaysonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jayson
3DS FC
5327-1295-6093
Hey peeps, I'm Jaysonic.

A little about me:
  • I've been playing Smash for years starting with the very first game.
  • I'm a big Sonic fan and main Sonic in any Smash game.
  • I originally mained Luigi and still do if I don't think I can win with Sonic.
I learned about this forum from a podcast and have been hearing about it in other places so I thought I would give it a shot. I never known how big Smash was (at least Melee) until I seen some Evo streams and watched The Smash Brothers on YouTube. I'm a noob when it comes to the competitive scene so I don't know a lot about the terms used and "advanced" techniques but I'm willing to learn.

I consider myself one of the best Sonic players (at least for the recent Smash 4) so I'd like to face a lot of people to test myself.

Nice to meet you all.

Nimyu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-6319-0143
I don't know about the best, so don't think about flaunting it around, before others get salty. XD

Jaysonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jayson
3DS FC
5327-1295-6093
I don't mean to come across so arrogantly, but I'm ready for some good matches. Bring it on! :4sonic:

(eamorn: got your fc)

Last edited:
Top Bottom