• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello all

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
I'm not exactly new here, but I haven't been on in a matter of years, and all the project M I've been playing lately plus the hype for sm4sh has got me thinking about the good old days. I've been lurking for a few weeks but I figured I'd show my face and maybe even run into some old friends and such. I look forward to meeting new people and such!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey, I wasn't around back when you were here (not even as a lurker I'm sure), so nice to meet you Turtle Roll. Welcome back to the boards in which Smash takes place :)

supahVGC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Super
3DS FC
4382-2037-5660
Welcome back! Which Smash 4 version are you planning to get? :)

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
Hello all! Thank you for the warm board smashing welcomes!

I'm looking forward most to the wii u version, but the 3ds version has portability and smash run and other wonderful features to keep it relevant. I think once I have both I'll stick to the wii u version, save for long trips and other 3ds appropriate times. It's like picking a favorite child, or between pizza and hamburgers. If I pick one I'll just hate myself forever!

supahVGC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Super
3DS FC
4382-2037-5660
Hello all! Thank you for the warm board smashing welcomes!

I'm looking forward most to the wii u version, but the 3ds version has portability and smash run and other wonderful features to keep it relevant. I think once I have both I'll stick to the wii u version, save for long trips and other 3ds appropriate times. It's like picking a favorite child, or between pizza and hamburgers. If I pick one I'll just hate myself forever!
Haha :) I really like the Wii U version as well as the 3DS version but unfortunately I don't have the former :( I'm still happy I'm getting the 3DS version though :p

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I bought a Wii u a few years ago, and I only own like two games for it. I got it for sm4sh before it was announced actually XD. But I find myself playing the 3ds more regularly, and honestly I'll likely be playing it more since portability is big for me. Unless the Wii u Wi-Fi is just swankyriffic. It would be nice, but my hopes aren't really up. :ohwell:

Top Bottom