• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello all, what music gets you pumped?

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
The only song that pumps me up is "The Sound of Silence".

Seriously though, I like listening to metal, rock, or electronic music (not dubstep though that stuff is just...bad...). I generally don't like music with lyrics so most of the music I listen to happens to be from video games, but there are a few songs that get me pumped up that have lyrics. I haven't tried listening to rap or hip pop music, but I can imagine that music being fun to listen to when I am going for the disrespect.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Huh... I listen to the game's music, obviously.

VPTurnip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Turnip
3DS FC
0920-3141-8524
Video game soundtracks mostly.
My favorites are LoZ, Pokemon, Kirby, Ace Attorney, Advance Wars, LittleBigPlanet and a couple Animal Crossing tracks.
Jake's theme from Advance Wars man, oh man.

I also listen to Harmony of Heroes, which did a great job doing tracks for Smash Bros. especially their Final Smash Bonus Album. I especially like their remix of Zero Two, (Why does Kirby, have one of the most rocking final boss themes in Nintendo history? Huh.) but their Kirby, Mario and Zelda songs are pretty amazing all together.

Other than that I usually listen to a song that gives me the earworm, like Running Up That Hill (both) or Eat That Up, It's Good For You by Two Door Club Cinema. "You would look a little better, don't you know, if you just wore less make-up. But its hard to realize when you're sky high fighting off the spaceships." Mm, so good.

Oh, I listen to the in-game music as well, it's pretty good.

Last edited:

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
In game music: Either version of Dark Pit's theme, Id (Purpose), Fire Emblem, Boos Fight 1, either song from Punch Out!, You Will Know Our Names, Mechanical Rhythm, and Dreamland 64.

Other Music: Stuff like Skillet, Red, Three Days Grace's heavier songs, and Burn it Down by Linkin Park.

Honorable Mentions: The Phoenix (only Fallout Boy song I remotely like), I Will Not Bow, What's Up People (the second Death Note opening), the song about Frieza, and The Final Countdown.

Top Bottom