• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello all! Up for a CHALLENGE!?

Christobelle

Smash Rookie
NNID
Christobel
Haha! Nice to meet you all. Bold title? Bold is my middle name! Actually its John but whatever I have a dry sense of humor and I find the funniest jokes to usually be my own.

ANYWAYS!

Loving this new iteration of Smash, and I'm REALLY loving Yoshi; So much so that I've made him my main character! I enjoy games that allow creative mobility above all. I don't know why, I guess I just like feeling a good sense of control over my character, and so far Yoshi's really hitting the spot. Its fun to be unpredictable!

So why did I join this Board? Well, I'm loving all of the tips and tricks I've been reading so much on here, and I felt I owed it to the Site to have another Member. I hope my opinions and ideas benefit the community as a whole and I hope my snarky comments and viewpoints at least make someone out there smile and take this fun game a little less seriously. (Totally not trolling, this game IS about having fun, isn't it?)

I've also come for a CHALLENGE! Getting bored with playing a 1:10 [insert insult]/"good" player ratio in For Glory, so I'm hoping to make some friendly friends that play... friendly. Okay maybe I should have cut myself off at 3 cups of coffee this morning.

Up for a challenge against a self-proclaimed DECENT AS **** YOSHI!? Hmu. :)

Top Bottom