• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello again, Samus boards; Did I miss anything.

Cyko Melody

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2938-6723-5956
I use to come here pretty frequently years ago, so I don't know if any one remembers me. My First user name was duals (Old avatar in Sig).

Hello! I quit playing but now I'm back. Just wanted to see if any new tech has been discovered for the Samus? She's still the best in this game.

Litt

Samus
Goooooo read through the posts... (its not our job to update you on tech, its yours to research :D)

Cyko Melody

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2938-6723-5956
(its not our job to update you on tech, its yours to research :D)
Oh, I have been, but I shouldve seen that reply coming. Just didnt know if theres been anything ground breaking found.

Let me ask this though. Is shield dropping viable with samus? I cant really figure a move after thats of use, nor do I see any samus' use it.

Also, I see you post here quite a bit. Got any vids of your samus?

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Shield drop is good to punish things like a Marth Utilting your shield from under a platform into an aerial.
Shield drop missile has its uses too. Be creative. Shield drop can also be used just to return to neutral.

Litt

Samus
Oh, I have been, but I shouldve seen that reply coming. Just didnt know if theres been anything ground breaking found.

Let me ask this though. Is shield dropping viable with samus? I cant really figure a move after thats of use, nor do I see any samus' use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sjfrn8zRf4

too many others are lost to twitch archives, as for shield droping, there is literally a use for them for every character, my go tos are up air and fair, and if i wanna style, shield drop bomb into buffered dair

Litt

Samus

Latest samus tech:
Aerial SuperWavedash/rocket boost
Hylian low riders
SHFFMCs
Aerial Interrupts
Hax Dashing with Samus
Wavebombing

pretty much it

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Those are pretty much every Samus tech :p

Add homing missile platform cancel to that list. Can't think of any more recent techs atm

Litt

Samus
you mean on battlefield with the short hop? or just in general?

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the short hop homing missile. That's a relatively new tech for me to know about at least. I don't know, maybe it's been known forever.

Cyko Melody

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2938-6723-5956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sjfrn8zRf4

too many others are lost to twitch archives, as for shield droping, there is literally a use for them for every character, my go tos are up air and fair, and if i wanna style, shield drop bomb into buffered dair
Dam dude. Going up against the Moon? He a cool guy?

And thanks for the list of tech, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can give back to the community.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Dam dude. Going up again the Moon? He a cool guy?

And thanks for the list of tech, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can give back to the community.
Ya ryan is a really nice guy, not a man of many words but certainly a great player. Didnt help that he had all that DJN samus experience behind his belt ;p

Top Bottom