• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Helllooooo fellow smashers!

SPAddict

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

Thought id finally sign up to the smash boards after reading a fair bit on the forums over the last couple months.

I live in Australia and always have been a huge fan of thr Smash series, particularly Melee and the N64 versions. Its great to be getting hyped again for a Smash game!

Anyhoo heres some stuff about me

1. Who do I main?

I always go between Captain Falcon Link and Kirby. Love Falcons speed, links down air move and Kirbys throws (he was a beast in N64).

2. What do I do when im not playing video games?
Im 27 so its all work and study at the moment, its that time in my life juggling career with post grad studies. I live with my girlfriend and we spend our weekends visiting family and friends. Most of my friends arent big gamers but play a lot of boardgames e.g settlers of catan.

3. Whats your favorite series apart from Smash?

I would have said Legend of Zelda but lately ive really gottrn back into Mario games, absolutely loved 3d world....Galaxy series is great too.

4. Favourite newcomer announced so far?

Robin for sure, very unique! A spellcaster in Smash...finally!

Thats all from me, catch you on the forums.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Excited for Robin, fan of LoZ and Mario, nice. I thoroughly enjoyed 3D World. It's loads of fun playing that with three others. The Galaxy series is great as well. Wouldn't be wrong to expect another installment in the future at some point.

Oh, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums here and there as well :) Glad to have you.

Top Bottom