• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heh, free final smash glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superninja

Smash Cadet
I have no idea how this happened...probably just some sort of glitch over WFC...

I was playing a game online a couple of days ago against some guys online with some fairly annoying lag (about 1/10 second delay). Well, I was playing as Dedede, and I accidentally killed myself twice due to not completely understanding his up+B. Well, when I came back, I was glowing like I had taken in a smash ball. And I had! I was able to come back from the dead and immediately do my Final Smash on everybody. I didn't win the game...but at least it was cool.

I got it on replay data too. I'll post it at some point when I have more time. As I look at the replay for this, I was nowhere near a smash ball when I died, so...yeah. Brawl doesn't...reward sucky players with final smashes, does it?

superninja

Smash Cadet
Ah, darn. And here I though I got some kind of amazing glitch...lulz.

Sorry, I just thought it was weird that it did this only after -2 kills...I mean, if it was after, like -5, or -10, that'd be understandable. Heck, if I'm playing as Falco, against some of my friends, I could even get a +6 from final smash after getting -2...so...hax?

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
The same happened to me after I fell twice as Pokemon Trainer on Rainbow Ride. I thought you'd have to be even more behind than that, too. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom