• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heeey whats up Smashers?

TheFlyingCule

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlyingCule
3DS FC
3668-8782-5131
I'm TheFLyingCule and I'm brand new to the forums. Been playing Smash all my life and I play every game in the series. I'm no pro but I do like to enter Smash tournaments for fun because I do enjoy some competitive, but Casual matches with items on Flatzone is fun too. My mains across all games are Peach and Yoshi, even when they aren't the best in some of the games, they to me are always fun to play and a natural fit for me in every game in the series (well aside from Smash 64 Peach...since she doesn't exist). While I play all the games, I like Project M the most competitively and Smash 64 the most Casually

I live in London,Ontario starting University as a Frosh at Western for BioSci and I am looking to meet some of the local smashers here...if there are any.

Anyways my other hobbies include playing the Guitar, Watching/playing Futbal, and of course, playing lots of video games, but mostly Nintendo games. I also like to record some LPs and occasionally stream games as well.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope I have a lot of fun here on Smashboards!

D

Deleted member

Welcome! Hope you to see you around the boards.

Top Bottom