• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hee Hoo Here Comes CHUNKY KONG

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
Not having a playable appearance since the grand ol' days of DK 64, I think the chunkster has very good mystique and nostalgia factor to truly wow the smash fanbase in a sense that it feels like it would be welcoming a long-lost friend home. There is also a huge distinct lack of simian friends within the smash roster lineup so I further cite this as a reason that he should be extended an invitation to the series.

Here he is folks, the one and only, the thick and hunky lad himself:

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
I think Nintendo knows that the Kremlings are getting a bit too comfortable in Ultimate at the moment, and will add Chunky Kong to keep them in their place. This makes sense to me.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Any new developments with this? Would love to play Chunky Kong.

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of news in the pipeline. I think us Chunksters are down bad. I just wanna Primate Punch my foes into the blast zone Nintendo!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Chunky was the true hero of DK64 and Nintendo is too afraid to acknowledge him. That's why he was cast out of the DK franchise, it was just a matter of jealousy.

Put me down as a faithful supporter of the Chunkster!

Top Bottom