• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heavy Revs Up!

Rynix

Smash Rookie

Heavy is personally one of my dream characters, I know his chances are very slim but I feel like he could be a perfect addition! Plus he would be a great rep for the PC gaming scene, and if you look at it, the last two DLC fighters are 3rd party and ones that have NEVER been represented within smash in the past. Off the top of my head I cannot think of anymore big gaming companies apart from Sony that haven't had a new rep. For Sony if they were to get one it could possibly Crash or Spyro. However I think this could be a massive shock reveal, one that absolutely no one saw coming.

His moveset could be so so so unique as well!
Jab- A flurry of punches
Dash- A shoulder tackle
Neutral B- Sasha makes an appearance firing for roughly five to ten seconds
Side B- The shotgun
Down B- Sandvich (similar to wii fit trainer)
Up B (recovery)- The B.A.S.E jumper or the Thermal Thruster, how kind! Soldier/Demo Or Pyro lended their comrade an item!
Up air- Headbutt (like Donkey Kong's)
Down air- A double stomp or a smash with Sasha
Back air- A back elbow
Forward air- A diving downward punch
Forward Smash- Heavy pulls out his Killing Gloves Of Boxing and punches the target (similar to K rool)
Up Smash- Heavy uppercuts the enemy with the Eviction Notice (Brass Knuckles)
Down Smash- Heavy smashes Sasha into the ground making them fly
Up Throw- Heavy throws the enemy into the air and shoots them with the shotgun
Down Throw- Heavy slams the enemy into the ground, leaving them stuck for a couple of seconds (Like K rool)
Forward Throw- Heavy punches the enemy forcefully forward
Back Throw- Heavy Forcefully throws them backward
Final Smash- Heavy calls his trusty friend, The Medic. He ubercharges heavy and it takes the enemy to a cutscene where all the other classes attack the enemy with a rapid movement of attacks.
The map could be either Badlands capture point or the 2Fort Bridge.
Music would be classic TF2 music (I can't be asked to list it, if you know it you know it)
Victory sound would be the Administrator saying "Victory!"
Series logo would be the classic logo
That was my idea for the Heavy Weapons Guy being implemented into Smash! I really hope one day he will make it in!

Top Bottom