• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearthstone: Goblins vs. Gnomes

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Any Hearthstone players around (didn't see a thread anywhere)? Now is a good time, since the upcoming Goblins vs. Gnomes expansion is pretty much going to change the game entirely.

Revealed Cards: https://www.facebook.com/Hearthstone?sk=photos&app_data

Also, we can all add each other for all the good stuff when this is released. There has to be a few of you out there.

Edit: I did find the original thread after all, but the old Hearthstone thread is from 10 months ago, not really relevant anymore.

Jackets27

Smash Rookie
Oh cool, a Hearthstone thread! I think the upcoming, Goblins vs Gnomes, will be a great expansion to the ever-growing card game and should bring lots of RNG madness and cool cards.
-Jackets

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
Too many RNGs for my style. Not too excited.

DestinyDecade

Smash Rookie
I'm excited for it. I play Hearthstone everyday on my iPad though I'm not at the point where I spend lots of money just to get cards. No no. So excited for the expansion that it's going to be groovy.

ScienceFriction

Smash Rookie
I love them card games

You know you love them card games

Talk to me about them card games

༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽

Last edited:
Top Bottom