• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

headset deconfirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
yesterday i saw a thread (which i was unable to find again) saying that eb told him brawl came with a headset... When I called game stop they said that they had not heard anything about it, but would have to check their computers to find out for sure, but it was after hours, so they could not do so... Has anyone else heard anything from eb about this possibility, what it sounded like to me that it was very unlikely, as i asked when do you get brawl (just to open the topic) and he answered February 10th almost before i finished the question. What do you think about this? I doubt that they will have it on against anyone but i guess it would be possible for with friends, what do you think? (i know just because eb says it, it doesnt mean its true, im just opening discussion, please discuss, do not flame.)

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Occasionally you'll find the ignorant game store employee who really knows next to nothing about games other than the ones he or she is interested in. In other words, don't listen to individual employees.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I've heard nothing of the sort...

I really doubt brawl will come with a headset... especially since voice chat on the wii hasn't been announced yet...

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
I personally think it is unlikley, but they need to use the usb port eventually. for more then just the usb ethernet thing.

thegreatace

Smash Cadet
we can always talk on skype or yahoo messenger... maybe the smash community should pick one that works for most and stick with it ya know? i like skype but it tries to get the best audio (which could make games lag) i don't know how yahoo is by quality, but I like it a lot and its seems great.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
I saw the same thread, buddy.

Very unlikely, I hang out with Game stop Employees, and also, Nintendo would have announced something that big.

Even though not in the launch, there's always wii updates! We can have a headset sooner or later! :)

Shark X

Smash Lord
I work at Gamestop, and I never heard anything about that. You have to remember the Wii has the worse internet service, so there's no way Nintendo will want to please fans by giving us something we want, like voice chat.

Weed

Smash Lord
Man..I really hate EB employees (or any other electronics store employees), that will try to tell you the biggest bull****ever, just to get you to go away.. as said above, dont trust 'em.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Man..I really hate EB employees (or any other electronics store employees), that will try to tell you the biggest bull****ever, just to get you to go away.. as said above, dont trust 'em.
Yes, don't trust us, for we are liars XD

And the ones I know don't lie to get you to go away, they just lie. My manager at Gamestop told me, WHILE I was working there, that XBox bought Square-Enix...what a crock of bull-****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom