• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Head to Gamestop! now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icephoenix231

Smash Cadet
I don't know when this started, but I first saw it Yesterday (Sunday, 7/29)

They have begun preorders on Brawl (And Super Mario Galaxy) at Gamestop stores, at least the ones in the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area. So if you haven't already, head over to your local Gamestop/EB Games and drop 5 bucks to gaurentee your copy/'s this holiday season. I know I sure as hell won't be fighting through mobs this December lookin' for a Turboman.

... >.> +50 DKP to anyone who knows/got the Turboman/December refrence.

Another +90 DKP to anyone who is nerdy enough to know what DKP is >.> <.<

Icephoenix231

Smash Cadet
Aaw.... The guys at Gamestop said it like it was new/just happened..oh well, I guiess no DKP for anyone.. -20DKP to Phoenix for not knowing what the **** to do!

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice

They have begun preorders on Brawl (And Super Mario Galaxy) at Gamestop stores, at least the ones in the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area. So if you haven't already, head over to your local Gamestop/EB Games and drop 5 bucks to gaurentee your copy/'s this holiday season. I know I sure as hell won't be fighting through mobs this December lookin' for a Turboman.

lol @ Jingle all the way reference...

And lol @ mmo refrences.

THAT'S 50 DKP MINUS!

saud

Smash Lord
lol @ Jingle all the way reference...

And lol @ mmo refrences.

THAT'S 50 DKP MINUS!
Lol, you beat me to it :p

DKP = dragon kill points

Where I'm from, there's never a huge line for anything video game related, lol. Just enter any shop when the game's shipped to them and you will find it....there's never a need to preorder :(

Icephoenix231

Smash Cadet
Consider yourself lucky.

I'm from the DFW area... There are lines for everything. Espically video games.

When I was waitin in lline for the Wii, and it finally opened up... I got shoved down and punched for a nunchuk I was holding... It was brutal..just like in Jingle All the Way XD It was by a like, 40 year old guy who was collecting nunchuks for his kiddos.

bored

Smash Ace
dammit I have no idea where the hell a gamestop is where I live >.> <.<

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
There has already been threads like this and I believe they were closed. This may be closed, too. Anyway, I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I'll try this week.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice

It's turbo time!!!

=P

Anyway, I think that it's already full of a year's worth of reserves by now...

XtreamDarkRyu

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1375-8318-2992
im so happy! i just reserved brawl at gamecrazy! i would have gone to game stop but they screwed me over before. i got a brand new game there still plastic wrapped and when i got home it had Crimson seas 2 in it.... they wouldnt let me return it of course... lame.. but on a happier note, yay brawl!

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming none of you guys have this magical store called Best Buy near you. Am I correct? Gamestop doesn't hold popular items. If 50 people preordered something and only 30 of them showed up at the store opening and the Gamestop got 50 copies of the game, 20 people would be very disappointed for showing up later that day when their copy was sold to someone else.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Look, once one person has told the thread creator that there's already been numerous threads like it created, we don't need a million people all saying the same thing. We just need one person, or we could even ignore it until a mod comes along and locks it up.

Just ignore duplicate threads, there's no reason this should have gotten to 20 posts.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
This is breaking news dude.

Infact, I've seen 2 other threads a week or two ago announcing this.
You can also pre-order at EB GAMES btw.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I probably shouldn't.

I won't have a Wii before Christmas, and I don't want to be stuck with a game before I have the console for it. Especially not a game that I want to play so bad as this one. That'd be a terrible idea. XD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I probably shouldn't.

I won't have a Wii before Christmas, and I don't want to be stuck with a game before I have the console for it. Especially not a game that I want to play so bad as this one. That'd be a terrible idea. XD
Don't any of your friends have a Wii?

EVERYONE: my sig ;]

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I'm assuming none of you guys have this magical store called Best Buy near you. Am I correct? Gamestop doesn't hold popular items. If 50 people preordered something and only 30 of them showed up at the store opening and the Gamestop got 50 copies of the game, 20 people would be very disappointed for showing up later that day when their copy was sold to someone else.
Would Zelda and Pokémon be considered to be popular items? Because I reserved them...at GameStop. I picked up Pokémon at their special 9am opening and I walked in to get Zelda on launch day 2 or 3 hours after they opened. Mind you, this wasn't just Zelda launch day; it was Wii launch day. I don't think Brawl will be too different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom