• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havokk Updates

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=1090]Havokk Updates[/drupal]

I'm getting my driver's permit on Tuesday (lol, so long as I pass the written test.)

I hopefully get a job by next weekend, if not time to start searching other places, but I'm hoping to get a "yes" for this theatre.

I'm starting to save up for my own apartment. I need to find a place $950 or under; 1 bed 1 bath. I should be able to at least find that, lol.

I would have to earn $10+ an hour, and have a room mate who earns 10+ an hour, and we'd both have to work the most our permits allow. (+ I have to AT LEAST wait until I turn 16, so I can work an additional 4-8 (can't remember exactly) hours a week.)

I don't do much on the computer anymore, I don't really play Brawl. Study, School, guitar, skate, rinse, repeat. That's my life right now.

Really stressed out, hopefully it dies down a bit once I actually find a job and get my driver's permit.

I'm also saving up for my own computer, so hopefully I'll be able to become active again sometime soon.

EDIT:

Almost forgot.... my room mate is either going to be my cousin David, or my ex Gabby and her little brother. (Depends if she doesn't get kicked out of her moms place)

I have 3 people I care about >.< and 2 live pretty far away...

a) 20 minute drive away
b) 2 hour drive away
c) 2 day drive away

---

I keep in touch with all of them, as far as I know; 2 still like me, and I can't really decide which one to put my time into D: god**** complimicated relationships and emotions.

Miss you all,
Havokk

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Good luck Havvok, and I hope you enjoy this new experience, even if it is only when you look back at it in later years.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
/sigh another minor with dreams of moving out early.
Lol QFT.
Independence is overrated. Leech off your parents while you can. Do whatever they ask of you, it's in your best interests after all.

Play Melee

SuSa

Banned via Administration
/sigh another minor with dreams of moving out early.
You do understand my position right? Me and my Dad may be living in his car soon. He owes our roomate $1600 in rent.

I'm moving out to make it easier on him. My cousin or my ex both want to move out (cousin is turning 19 soon, ex hates her mom and was living with a family friend until just last Friday. She plans on getting her own place as well, so we may just end up rooming to make it easier on both of us; thats the short story for her... I'm not going to share her personal details on the internet (beyond what I've just said))).

Car or a home. Tough choice.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Meh everybody says that they want to move out to make it easier on their parents. It'll only make it worst if you have to ask them for rent money when you miss a payment.

But I dunno. I've never had a thought of moving out. I'm 18 now and I don't have any plans to move out until I know I can afford a house. Then again my awesome physics teacher may have had an impact on me in that area. I'm not the richest of people but I don't think my mother is in debt (not sure she never tells me anything having to do with our financial situation) so I see why you'd want to move out. I just don't think it will work lol.

Why don't you get a job to help your dad pay off his debt? That way you can stay at home.

I don't fully know your situation, just trying to give some advice (which I hate doing because I always feel bad after I do for some reason). If you wanna tell me more about this feel free to leave me a visitor message.

Top Bottom