• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Having trouble with the Jiggle

iFezZz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3936-7335
I was playing For Glory today and I played this Jigglypuff and could not beat him to save my life. He out aired me most of the time and some how managed to gimp me at 60%. I honestly could not figure out what to differently we played 10 games and I won 2 I think at most. it doesn't help that she can also rest on Kirby after about 65% and we will die...

can someone give me some tips or any ideas on how to beat her?

*edit* she can rest us at 49%

Last edited:

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Jiggly seems to be the hardest matchup for me when playing Kirby. I feel like she can definitely out-space the hell out of Kirby with both fair and bair, and she's definitely not susceptible to any utilt/uair juggle shenanigans. What Kirby does have against Jiggly though, is the ability to use dair - footstool offstage to its fullest ability since Jiggly doesn't have any sort of instant up-b recovery.

iFezZz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3936-7335
Jiggly seems to be the hardest matchup for me when playing Kirby. I feel like she can definitely out-space the hell out of Kirby with both fair and bair, and she's definitely not susceptible to any utilt/uair juggle shenanigans. What Kirby does have against Jiggly though, is the ability to use dair - footstool offstage to its fullest ability since Jiggly doesn't have any sort of instant up-b recovery.
Yea, the dair thing is true, but other than that we have little to nothing.

Slonk

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2638-2289-0078
I fought a Jiggly today in "For Glory", and I found you're completely right. Maybe it was me, but Kirby just seemed utterly out-spaced by her in almost every way.
It was weird, since I thought I was doing pretty well and checked our damages: 120 for me and 30 for her.

"Oh."

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
That don't sound good... Alhough I have not played yet, how about the 'stay grounded strategy' oddly enough it worked wonders for me in Brawl.

Top Bottom