• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

having trouble tilting?

flique

Smash Rookie
ive started adding tilts to my gameplay. the main troubling I'm having is reverse up tilting and up tilting. my hands just move a little too suddenly and fast. any solutions or tips?

LobotomyPop :^)

You fricked up, mister.
The best way really is just practicing. Say, you main Falco and you need u-tilts for pillaring, just go into practice and pillar with u-tilts only. After a while you'll turn tilting into muscle memory. I know this is the cliche'd thing to say, and you probably already assumed this, but hope it helps. :^)

Parks

Smash Cadet
assuming you kjnow you can tilt easier by not moving the analog stick all the way just practice I guess. I like your profile pic btw

midwest

Smash Rookie
muscle memory my dude.. Just keep doing it, and being aware that you need to get used to it.
It'll come with time.

Top Bottom