• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Having trouble hacking for the first time.

JDP

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I was following this guide: http://smashwiihacking.wordpress.com/ and even though I formatted and followed the guide correctly I can not get the letterbomb to appear after transferring the data to the formatted SD card. I have tried redownloading and reformatting the card but its the same result each time. The guide says to try another SD card but I only have one 16GB card. Is there another guide I can check or can someone explain why this is happening?
Also when I first downloaded the SP file pack my Norton Anti virus removed some parts deemed dangerous so I disabled it but I have a feeling it may have removed those same parts when I redownloaded the file pack.The popups informing me that they were removed didn't show up after I downloaded it while it was disabled but I still have the same results in that the letterbomb didn't show up so im skeptical about Norton removing those parts and not showing me.

Top Bottom