• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you pre-ordered your copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoopaKoot

Smash Apprentice
I already have. :laugh:
No waiting in the cold just to get rejected for me. If you live in England, order your copy at HMV.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'll just pick my copy of it the night it comes out at my local Wal Mart...

No waiting eight hours for the store to open for me.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I haven't, but I plan to soon.

Since I live in a large town I'm not sure how popular Smash will be... but we did sell out of Wii's pretty fast, so its better to be safe than sorry.

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
i would preorder from best buy, but u can only get delivery preorders right now. it would be a waste for a delivery because it wont come the day brawl comes out, and i intend on gettin it the day it comes out, luckily ill be able to drive down there by the time it comes out. i would be able to now since im 16, but i took a while to do drivers ed to get my permit and now i have to wait till april to get it

Majora Zach

Smash Cadet
No.

Even if they had set a release date already, I wouldn't. I'd rather buy it when it comes out, if it's sold out, I wait.

The only time I had really pre-ordered something, is when I pre-ordered Halo 2. But that was just because I didn't have the money to pre-order a Nintendo DS.

If I don't get it first, oh well. I'll be satisfied once I get it.

yoda12

Smash Rookie
[I'll just pick my copy of it the night it comes out at my local Wal Mart...
/QUOTE]

yeah if any store has it the day of release it will be wal-mart but of course i will pre-order as soon as a release date is confrimed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom