• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you played any of the Wii Fit games before?

Well, have you?

• Yes, and I'm still playing!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I own one, but I haven't played it recently.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I've tried it before, but I don't own it.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Never played it.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
Just curious on anyone here has played Wii Fit.

I for one have been trying to keep up with Wii Fit U. My current goal is to not look like an idiot doing the Dance pose like she has in all her promotional material, and I've been trying to go on every day - or at least when I can.

It's obviously less of a serious game then most, but I'm curious whether anyone else is playing.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I probably wouldn't be gaming today if it wern't for my dad going through an extreme health obsessive phase and buying us a Wii just for Wii Sports and Fit, meaning I have an awkward nostalgia for the series. Oh well. :p

Well yeah, I occasionally do a Body Test in Wii Fit U, and maybe play a few Balance Games and Aerobics. As soon as I'm unbanned from Miiverse, I should open up a Gym Community for WFT mainers. :p

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As someone who have played all three iterations of the games, I do admit to playing them for a while.

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
I got the first Wii Fit a few months after it was out. Unfortunately, I was mostly lazy with it, only played it for about 35 days over a course of 4 years, and used the balance board for a lunch tray more then a actual balance board.
...and then...Wii Fit Trainer was revealed for SSB4.
When that happened, I finally got into Wii Fit again, grabbed Wii Fit Plus, and downloaded Wii Fit U when it came out. Her inclusion made me make playing Wii Fit U a weekly thing.
...Though with SSB3D finally out, I've been taking a break from it...I'm sure I'll come back to it someday :4wiifit:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I got the first Wii Fit a few months after it was out. Unfortunately, I was mostly lazy with it, only played it for about 35 days over a course of 4 years, and used the balance board for a lunch tray more then a actual balance board.
...and then...Wii Fit Trainer was revealed for SSB4.
When that happened, I finally got into Wii Fit again, grabbed Wii Fit Plus, and downloaded Wii Fit U when it came out. Her inclusion made me make playing Wii Fit U a weekly thing.
...Though with SSB3D finally out, I've been taking a break from it...I'm sure I'll come back to it someday :4wiifit:
Seriously? :p

Top Bottom