• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you ever wanted to say "I'm sorry" to a random player...?

D

Deleted member 278362

[ removed ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
I feel bad sometimes for destroying people when they're clearly trying their hardest to beat me but most of the time...

BlargenBlorg

Smash Rookie
This one time, I was fighting a Meta Knight and he was definitely worse than me; So when I was taking his second stock, he tried to get back to the edge but his Up-Special couldn't reach while at the same time I was also falling...Long story short, I footstooled him right before he hit the blast line. I was both in awe and apologetic for doing it to him.

MegaViralProxxy

Smash Rookie
no. every time i lose a match the other person changes their nametag to "ur trash" or "scrub" or some crap like that. i don't feel sorry for anyone anymore.

CuzySato

Smash Rookie
When I get away with footstooling someone, screwing up their recovery and they can't make it to the ledge. I wince whenever this happens. It's always an accident too. There's nothing like having some intense games and it all ending with a fluke like that. I feel bad when it happens.
I was once playing as Lucario in For Glory and did the up jump off the map like 10 seconds in by accident. I guess the opponent felt kind of bad for me and so he ran off the side to even out the stock. Bless you "thatman".

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
I wanted to apologise to the Sheik I spiked with Kirby's UpB. I didn't even do it deliberately, I was trying to recover D:

Top Bottom