• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

have trouble playing with random ppl online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarsVirus

Smash Cadet
im having trouble finding other players to play i can play with friends online but i cant play with other random ppl like basic brawl nd etc it worked first night i got it but today i keep getting dc error code 805 something can anyone help me ? :confused:

Fev

Smash Cadet
im having trouble finding other players to play i can play with friends online but i cant play with other random ppl like basic brawl nd etc it worked first night i got it but today i keep getting dc error code 805 something can anyone help me ? :confused:
I'm having the same issue. Maybe people are too busy unlocking stuff?

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
It's because of server overflow. Too many people are playing online and lil' ol' nintendo's servers are having a hard time.

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
Yeah, just keep at ti and you'll get it. It took me 20 ish tries till I found 2 good ones.

Or wait till later in the night when people are snoozing or at school.

JUST WAIT IT OUT!

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been able to get any "play with anyone" type of matches either. Just get some people to play with as friends =D I've had plenty of those today and they aren't that horrible (besides the lag)

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
IM IN LUCK! A second and third player is loaded on my with anyone game. Man this takes forever!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Pleae check the topic about this in online Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom