• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have I gotten better?

Mizar

Smash Ace
Use more arials. N-air and D-air are very useful. Also, shorthop double lasers and SHFF single laser are very good damage rackers. You also might want to learn to chaingrab. Recover with side-B, unless under the stage of course. Last thing is Dash canceled up smash. When you use a dash attack quickly do an upsmash. This will make a 25% ish tiny combo and its good to rack damage.

absox

Smash Rookie
Use more arials. N-air and D-air are very useful. Also, shorthop double lasers and SHFF single laser are very good damage rackers. You also might want to learn to chaingrab. Recover with side-B, unless under the stage of course. Last thing is Dash canceled up smash. When you use a dash attack quickly do an upsmash. This will make a 25% ish tiny combo and its good to rack damage.
ok thanks...
but if youve watched my other vids, you'll know that i spammed shdl way too much before so im kinda cutting back on that, i can chaingrab, but thanks for the advice.

Edds

Smash Ace
spend a couple of matches on blocking/dodging. i wasnt able to dodge or shield at all before that. noticed you cant shorthop with the control stick. do you use a button to jump with the wiimote+nunchuck?

IKE_Angel

Smash Journeyman
lol sorry bout not messaging u as quick but your areial and normal dodging needs some work u kinda had a strong start but u kinda let up towards the end u gotta stay strong besides that your doing well

absox

Smash Rookie
spend a couple of matches on blocking/dodging. i wasnt able to dodge or shield at all before that. noticed you cant shorthop with the control stick. do you use a button to jump with the wiimote+nunchuck?
yeah the C button

Top Bottom