• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has this ever happened to someone?

MONSTAR

Smash Rookie
So I was facing my brother on battlefield he was sonic I was wolf he comes towards me on the middle of the level he tries running past me and I do my smash up A and I get him with both hits at around 20% but somehow he doesn't go flying up and stays around wolfs crouch area( xD ) :dizzy:I do 2 more smash up-a's (as quickly as possible as soon as I saw he was still around my crouch)same thing happens then I do it once more and he goes flying xD has this ever happened to someone or was my game being weird:lick:

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Never happened to me, but if somebody gets video proof, I'll definitely be one of the nonignorant to give my feedback.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hmm. At first I thought you were going to say the attack sent him at a diagonal trajectory, but this is much more interesting. You should try and test this out. Maybe he and his friend stumbled upon a form of crouch cancelling.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
So both hits connected?

What was Sonic's state? Standing? Crouching? Tripped? Prone? Pitfelled? (sorry)

dream theater

Smash Cadet
It happens all the time, you just didn't get him with a full upsmash.

There's actually 2 parts when he's kicking in the air if you look closely, the first one adds damage, the second one sends him flying.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
i think he was being sarcastic, letterbomb. Don't think the person was in pitfall, otherwise it wouldn't have been worth making a topic over.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Hope this doesn't turn out to be a new Wolf technique that gives an easy 50%... >.<

I have a hard time with a Wolf player as it is. :p

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
Not to I, but since you said it, yet it has "happened to someone"... [/smart *ss]
In other news, you may be the founder of a new one of those AT thing-ma-jigg-a-doodads.

Top Bottom