• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

has anyone.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
jabcancel across the stage.. lol when i ussually face people that think they're good i say that. i never really did it but i still kill them. but is it possible jabcanceling through the stage?

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
jabcancel across the stage.. lol when i ussually face people that think they're good i say that. i never really did it but i still kill them. but is it possible jabcanceling through the stage?
why do you make useless threads that don't help you know gimpy fish is going to

*bowser f-smash* this

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
why are you always flaming me when i try and ask a question?
Well, it's that people usually don't care for pointless threads. If anything, they make the board more cluttered and harder to find the more useful things. And besides, I recall the board having a problem with spam before and I was glad to see that things were improving a bit.

But to answer your topic, I never really jab canceled across the stage, I just held A and watched it repeatedly loop

Top Bottom