• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone tried taking concepts from cunningkitsunes fox guide to falco?

BirdmanJR

Smash Cadet
Its REALLY REALLY in depth. I gotta think certain things in the matchup section would carry over right? Has anyone read it from a Falco perspective?

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Nah, they're wayyyy different, just a similar moveset. You'd be A LOT better off just finding a Falco guide.

Steelo Rivers

Smash Cadet
That name seems familiar. You used to play Gears of War?

On topic: Shiz has some up to date videos on youtube. You have to go to his channel to check them out because they don't even have smash in the name. His channel is Bronson Layton.

trilok

Smash Apprentice
Actually someone made a really bad copy paste from it a few weeks ago which didnt carry over at all and had many mistakes.

PPMD is currently in the process of making a falco guide I hear, so lets wait for that.

OninO

Smash Journeyman
Its REALLY REALLY in depth. I gotta think certain things in the matchup section would carry over right? Has anyone read it from a Falco perspective?
Go for it dude, it's always worth studying everything. It might lead to you being able to abstract something you couldn't before.

Top Bottom