• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

has anyone seen....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

young wus

Smash Journeyman
hello there i have been playing for a while now.... and i was shown some thang about this dam foolish child play of a game, "I have never seen before in my life......... its some thang i aint never seen before and have never really paid any attention to, yet at the same time i was looking right at it.... now my question is what do you guys make of this or think on this..... go to the level "dream land", and on the top platform in the in the back there lays a triangle shape base that toedumb pole..... peer-yah-mid,with a circle in the middle... and some face's that are c-MEEE-TRICKLE lines with some other horn looking mad crazy and insane all at the same time..... it's game is starting to scare me!!!!! " clay said!:):(:mad::urg::c;):bee::glare::awesome::reverse::embarrass::woman::cool::scared::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye::oneeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom