• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
This is an actual conversation.

[23:01] Arc: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

[23:02] juanthefatty: what the hell did you just type

[23:02] Arc: The meaning of life.

[23:03] juanthefatty: has anyone really been far
[23:03] juanthefatty: even as
[23:03] juanthefatty: DECIDED
[23:03] juanthefatty: to use
[23:03] juanthefatty: Even, go
[23:03] juanthefatty: want...to do
[23:04] juanthefatty: more look like!

[23:04] Arc: exactly

[23:04] juanthefatty: jesus christ

[23:04] Arc: wat?

[23:05] juanthefatty: honestly
[23:05] juanthefatty: its beautiful

[23:05] Arc: I know

[23:05] juanthefatty: seriously though

[23:05] Arc: Why cant I hold all these limes?

[23:05] juanthefatty: you aren't making any ****ing sense at all

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

has
anyone
really
been
far
even
as
decided
to
use
even
go
want
to
do
look
more
like?

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I still hold the record for not making sense...
but oh well, I still am the weirdest smasher ever....
good shee though.

Top Bottom