• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Has anyone elses circle pad gotten stuck after playing SSB. for 3ds?

Spirst

Stuck in a certain direction or stuck as in it won't move from neutral?

Either way, no, I haven't.

Last edited:

aozf05

Smash Cadet
I was actually kind of worried that this game would screw up my circle pad too. A couple days ago it felt kind of loose when I pushed it top left.

Aggyyu

Smash Cadet
Sometimes I Backslash when I swear I inputted UP-B instead of Side... but that's probably an issue with me. None of my friends have had circle pad problems, but a few have been getting unresponsive L & R buttons, something I've suffered on my L button since Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I'm just gonna leave input-intensive techniques for Wii U version. Just in case.

Kekezo

Smash Cadet
I haven't had any circle pad issues, but like mentioned above... my R button usually doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
Eh it hasnt gotten stuck but ive noticed its gotten tilted. When i try to use Lucario's UpB to the right it tends to send me into the air slightly. When i have a high aura that can be a problem lol. No issues to the left though.

Top Bottom