• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has Anyone Created a Kill % Chart Yet?

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
AIGHT.

So I decided that I'll post what I have down right now, which isn't much since I forgot to continue Luigi after posting the initial... post. But since, from what I have gathered, nobody yet has done a Little Mac Kill percentage spreadsheet, I decided to take the liberty to start doing so... for every move that it is possible to hit with. Yes, even his aerials. No, his aerials are NOT his latest killing moves, check Tornado Uppercut and Jab 1/2.

If anyone wants to help out with this, please ask or tell me if one already exists. If one already exists, I don't care and I'll keep going. I'm only doing it for 3ds since that is the only system I have currently. Anyone who wouldn't mind doing the Wii U vers. would be greatly appreciated. Also, M A C B O Y Z

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMHvy2cIZjg8eJB7IjRUJe0hRcUHmxlt4If26OjtDRo/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
When you realize how much of a life you plan on wasting, especially over Christmas break and during Finals week.

This is a secondary thing that I'm doing (and yes I havent updated the one list above this one sue me), still only on 3DS but instead this time it's Mac's dying percentages. Sure, there might already be lists out there for when Mac dies, but they probably are for Wii U. Which means they are more important than mine. Bah, who cares.

For anyone who still cares 'bout this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HYwA28N_qwHdlrrCMM1flhVldy6DBhNIOEEnLDiZxFg/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: Currently doing Roy & Shulk's infinite amount of calculations.

Second Edit: Put on haitus for rn, but I've actually done some work (and it turns out I had done a crap ton of it wrong on both ends.) FSmash has a sourspot and a sweetspot, apparently, which sucks bigtime. Gaah.

Last edited:
Top Bottom