• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone been able to do a Team Battle w/Anyone?

alwinroth

Smash Cadet
i did team battles, not on the friends version but just a random team battle... works for me...

Vántaj

Smash Rookie
Works for me, but team matches have an EXTREME lag, it makes the game unplayable.

I have no problems when playing with 1v1 or a 3 people match, but when 4 people reunite to play online . . I CAN'T PLAY.

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
I can't even get in with anyone, and I set my wii to DMZ :(

Apparently, Nintendo technicians are working to solve all the online problems, but I kinda... Doubt it.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I've got the same problem too, I was starting to think people don't do team battles with anyone but I just spectated one. Go figure.

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Sometimes, I can connect to people in Team Battle easily. Other times, I wait 20 minutes before connecting to one person, and wait another 10 minutes to find 4 people total. It's variable.

BFCSX

Smash Rookie
nope, nothing works for me either. Same issues and everything....You would think It should have been fixed by this point... Guess not. >_>

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
I have had a team battle... once.

But I've had to wait like ten minutes for a match once on FFA xD

(jkk)

Smash Cadet
Like Zm4rf I did one once and only once. I have trouble with random any thing. I just stick to brawling with my friends...

Smash Rookie
Sometimes it just takes a while for people to join, I find its worse in team battles but both can take a while to connect.

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
I got in a team battle WA once, and then any other time I tried I just sat in the waiting room beating on a sandbag forever. And I like team battles a lot more then FFA.

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
Some times are better than others. The nice thing about team is since it's more rare, sometimes you can get a nice group. One night I played Team with anyone with the same group for three hours, it was really fun.

Smot

Smash Apprentice
The first team game I got in I waited a half an hour I got the only 5 kills in the entire game...

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
The main problem with Brawl online is that it has no voice chat and it LAGS if you play with someone on the other side of the world

Top Bottom