• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Harro~

dernl

Smash Rookie
Harro everyone obviously as you can tell, I am new to this fine establishment.
I've heard about this forum for the longest time now actually, but haven't had the chance to get around to it for a while.
I've been playing SSB for a very long time but on a casual standpoint. I started with melee and enjoyed it so much as a younger kid. In fact it was literally one of the only games I actually played. Afterwards when I was 12 I ended up playing SSB64 a lot too (again, only casually).

I do not have a 3DS or a Wii but I have played Brawl on my cousin's Wii for a while (same time I started Brawl). I haven't gotten to try Project M or SSB4 yet, but I plan on it one day... hopefully...

I have always thought that SSB was a big thing, but really it is still a growing community which is really nice to see, meaning AND I hate to say this, but I'm not too late for it to be super mainstream (ex: league of legends) and not too early for the community to be very slow. The fact that I thought SSB was a big game from the very beginning, I like to think that I grew up with the community without needing to participate in the actual community but just lurk or something (Which I have for years now).

I come from San Jose, CA but ended up moving to Minnesota.
So yeah if you want you can hmu whenever really. Whether it's a simple hello or just want a convo then whatevz.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Hey there dernl! You know, your intro reminds me of how i joined Smashboards a year ago and didn't make an intro until like two weeks ago! In other words, I've been lurking around these forums when I joined, but never got really got involved until recently.

Top Bottom