• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harmony of Heroes: A Super Smash Bros fan-arrangement album

Darren1986

Smash Cadet
NNID
darrenkerwin

HARMONY OF HEROES: A SUPER SMASH BROS FAN ARRANGEMENT ALBUM LAUNCHING IN 2014

First Preview Trailer
Facebook
Twitter

Hey there SmashBoards!

My name is Darren, I am Director/Producer of a Super Smash Bros fan-arrangement album called Harmony of Heroes. As an effort to try and spread the word about this project, I am reaching out to the Smash Bros community in the hope that some of you may take an interest.

Harmony of Heroes is a diverse album covering music of Super Smash Bros (N64), Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Smash Bros Brawl in a variety of genres to suit a wide number of musical tastes. This is the third album I have been a part of, the first two being focused on the Metroid franchise called Harmony of a Hunter and Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run. We released a fitting musical tribute to mark the 25th Anniversary of the Metroid franchise which has been download and enjoyed by thousands of people and is still being discussed today. The response was so overwhelming positive that we created a follow-up called Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run on the anniversary of Metroid Prime & Metroid Fusion's 10th anniversary that received a similar reception. Harmony of Heroes builds upon the success of our previous albums, this time reaching out to a greater number of fans and working with a larger number musicians and content.

Due to the scale of this project, I have required the assistance of a dedicated team who have been super helpful in giving feedback and support to all of our musicians. Stephan Wells, Buoy and Pyro Paper Planes were both involved in our previous albums as contributing musicians and have been a huge asset to the project so far. We have recently had a new addition to the team, Rozen. He was previously involved with the Video Game Music Choir and has already provided an incredible arrangement of Final Destination for us, which has been performed by a 40 piece orchestra and choir. Their support and dedication to the project so far is unmatched. I couldn't do this without them.

Super Smash Bros is a franchise that I have grown with and admire greatly. It was my first introduction to characters like Samus, and I have seen just how passionate and committed its fan base is, whether you play the games casually or professionally. It is a collection of everything that is great about Nintendo, and more! My aim for this album is to pay the greatest possible tribute to the music of Super Smash Bros and the series as a whole. I believe Harmony of Heroes offers that, and will continue to do that with the support of the many communities and websites that are helping spread the word and listen to our work.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing your responses! In case you missed them, please check out our trailer and our social media pages at the top of this post.

Top Bottom