• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hard time to handle C. Falcon

Jhene

Smash Rookie
I'm having a hard time to deal with C. Fal. I know this matchup is up in the air for who has the advantage. I'm having a real time with his grab game and getting out of his combos. (Especially double uair + knee fair) Any specifics I need to do to deal with Falcon?

Charby

Smash Journeyman

Tetheta

Smash Cadet
While I'm not very high level, here's my two cents.
Avoiding the combos is the most important thing, once you get grabbed it's almost as bad as Sheik imo. All you can do is DI away and try to get out of range of the follow up.
The important thing is to use your spacing and patient play and then punish. CF is my favorite matchup because most CFs are pretty predictable and the character is really linear. Shield grabbing is your friend, stay grounded and use things like d-tilt to keep your distance until they make a mistake.

Top Bottom