• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hard Nipples- a Captain Falcon highlight video

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Pretty entertaining. I loled at so many spots i can't pick them all out. The part where one person got falcon punched into a knee was funny. Or when there were 4 of you and three of them ^B in a row was entertaining.
Some parts of the video it was just a cluster**** of knees, falcon punches and raptor boosts though. Still, it was chaotic and fun to watch. Nice ending btw.

Mr. Pants

Smash Apprentice
rules for playing as captain falcon: always show your moves and always falcooooooon PUNCH!

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
yes, but vids like this should be against all characters to show what CF has to offer. That way you can convince some more ppl to play CF
im sorry i think u misunderstood wat this vid was, its a montage of me and my friends best moments, u see, me and my friends like 2 play as c.falcon and just play 4fun in free for alls, and since i had a bunch of kool moments, i decided 2 make a montage, den erase vids from my wii
it wasnt a combo vid

Top Bottom