• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Smash Day everyone!!!

Brango

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brang0
3DS FC
2750-1590-3967
Enjoy your day off, relax, and smash. Cuz I took off work and skipping my classes for today. The hype has arrived and it's time to take full advantage of it :)

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
Hooray! A holiday for us smashers! I just got lucky enough that I don't have classes today.

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
3 and a half hours left for me. Well, probably more. I can't believe I am this close to the game but also, I can't wait!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Have fun with the game, guys! I have been playing it, online and offline, for the past four or so hours and I am having a blast :)

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Meanwhile I have to suffer a long day of school :/
I was sick last friday lol my luck sucks xD

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I've also got it off...time to go to bed haha. Smash 4 is better than I dared to hope in pretty much every way. I am shocked by the quality of the online, and all the matches I've had felt well balanced and fun. I'm a huge fan of items, but I have to admit, I've never had so much fun with 1v1 FD battles. Really amazing work. This is the Smash everyone has been waiting for.

redreflect

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3282-2415-2514
I cannot WAIT to get off work and play it! I waited too long to ask off for today and now I'm kicking myself for it. Just... 9 MORE HOURS T_T

Peterawr

Smash Cadet
They would release the new smash bros game the weekend before I have a test and two midterms.
Grad school sucks.

Rahfal

Smash Rookie
Ha, I sadly must work for about four hours today, but all classes were actually canceled today. That was a pleasant surprise :).

Smash all day and all night folks!

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
I got mine at the midnight release and almost have all the characters and stages unlocked. Once I am done I will start trying out characters and head to online later in the evening.

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
I picked the game up at midnight last night and have been up ever since...as you can imagine I'm really tired. I'm in classes now but I get out in one hour and then I've got the whoooole weekend to Smash and it's going to be awesome

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
I'll be getting it on Monday! That wait is gonna suck A S S! Preorderd it from GameStop and they told me it will get it on Monday :)

Top Bottom