• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Happy New Year Sm4sh Peeps!**

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
***HAPPY NEW YEAR SM4SH PEEPS**
May you all have a nice and peacefull new year lots of love and kisses and teddiursa hugs food, drinks and goodness pie xXx

(how can it be peacefull without Sm4sh (-_-)''

Yeahhh This Thread was made on Jan 31st.

So Sakurai didnt give us no new info for Christmas or New years..my..ow..my..some one is not ina jolly 'ol mood..

Hey,! Lets make a moveset for ''New Years'' to Celebrate!!!

Nuteral (B) Fireworks all night so i cant sleep.. Urr what elss?
Left (B) Go to the pub and get smashed
Down (B) Collapses
Up (B) Fires a vomit projdectile from mouth.

Damage knockback varies on how much Alchohol has been consumed.

Final Smash: Text everyone on your phone and facebook contacts about how crap this year was and hopefully next year will be better even though you said the same thing for 2010 & 2011.

''Chapter 2013, Page 1 of 365.''
So it Begins..(again...)
:phone:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Wishing everyone a happy new year and may 2013 bring you peace and prosperity!

Anyways, I really hope 2013 will be the year that there will be new info and detail on SSB4.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to be in 2012 for a while.

Hello future people

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Happy new year!
Just seven years to 2020! I still remember how it seemed far away in the future when I was a little kid (one of the series I was watching was Sealab 2020, still remember the episode where that guy went insane for the lack of oxigen), and now it's so close.

Top Bottom