• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Birthday Sakurai!

smashboy12

Smash Cadet
Tommorow we should celebrate, Sakurai's birthday. This man has worked hard to bring us by far the most epic Nintendo Crossover constructed. Despite his arm being sore Sakurai said **** that and continued to make Smash 4. He is still trying to make us happy and always wants to make us smile.

Happy Birthday Sakurai.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Happy Birthday! Now go fix tourney mode.

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
Enjoy your birthday bro, take a break from making the Pichu and Pokefloats DLC. (also plz don't need Diddy again plzzzzz)

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
He's now turned 45 and still he desires to make more games for us filthy, spoiled ****wads. You have to love the poor guy for what he does for us. Happy birthday, Sakurai-san. Thanks for the joy and hours of fun you have brought to us gamers.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
He's now turned 45 and still he desires to make more games for us filthy, spoiled ****wads. You have to love the poor guy for what he does for us. Happy birthday, Sakurai-san. Thanks for the joy and hours of fun you have brought to us gamers.
I can't think of a better description for the Smash community as a whole.

Thank you based Sakurai, we love you, even if a lot of us act super entitled and say we (They) hate you all the time. Never go away.

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
The man has added a ton of enjoyment to our lives. His creation is the center of many great times with friends and family... many "OOOHHHH!!!"s that the neighbors undoubtedly heard in confusion.

To think he began it with an attempt to create something new in "Dragon King: The Fighting Game", convinced Nintendo to allow there characters to be used, and took a game that originally wasn't even planned for world wide release and built what the series is today... both a great competitive, and a great party game...

Absolutely amazing!

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
Happy birthday to the mastermind behind Smash Bros.!

And the Kirby series, too.

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
Happy birthday to the man who accidentally created one of the most technical fighting games. Thank you Sakurai.

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday Sakurai. This man made my childhood. His present should be us spamming the ballot, voting for wolf.

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
Mashahiro Sakurai deserves a vacation for his BIRTHDAY at least. HE has gotten numerous injuries, like he cannot use his right hand. I think this update should be the last before the ballot characters, then Sakura can get his vacation!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Happy Birthday, Sakurai. We have little to offer in return for your gifts though.

:231:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Happy Birthday, you're still one of my biggest inspirations as an aspiring game designer!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Thank you and happy birthday, based Sakurai-sensei!

I hope you, your cat, your staff and your wonderful laugh have a fine day of it~! :3

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Happy 45th Birthday, Masahiro Sakurai! Thanks for helping to make the Super Smash Bros. series a reality (and jamming oodles of good content into the games themselves)!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Before I'm too late, I must say...
Happy birthday, Mr. Sakurai. Here's to you and all your future works. You are an excelllent man with great loyalty and great ambitions. Whatever your future may be, be it Smash Bros, or something new entirely, I will continue to support.

Top Bottom