• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Birthday Jem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
**** it I had to make a thread about it XD.
18 hollaaa.

Hope all of you at UCLA/everywhere else have fun today.

/waits for thread to be closed.

Jem.

Smash Master
So did you play ka-master? how did that go?
Okay, say the finals was Mango vs Ka-Master. He'd still be in finals LOL.
Good one P, quit while you're ahead.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you're very slow for taking any of my post in this thread remotely seriously

wa is so arrogant and gets butt hurt so easily, that's mostly why i'm glad ka didn't win, ROFL

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
LOL

I knew when i saw that P had posted in this thread, I knew i had to see what it was, because theres no way it would've been to actually celebrate jems birthday.

I agree with P though, it was pretty **** regardless of whether or not it came down to last stock, last match.

Like SS vs eggz was probably the most **** I've ever seen in a single set. Yet both games were really close. GOD DMAN THOUGH eggz got ****ing molested.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i don't know ka, he seems fine.

rest of wa, rofl. imagine: omg wa is so good, OUR BEST PLAYER CAME AND ***** SO CAL

come on now, it's easy.

Jem.

Smash Master
I think WA is good, but im not sucking all their ***** saying omg we're the best in the world. Only thing I think is gay is how we haven't had a huge tournament where OOSers from all over come but instead we have to go out.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i just\ find it funny certain players think they're amazing (silent wolf rofl) when while wa has a nice group of players, the lack of experience means they're not nearly as good as they think. can't fight falcon? can't fight jiggs? etc. etc.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Happy Birthday, Jem!!!

And, yah, WA is cool. Ka-master is one of the nicest Smashers I know. And don't be so hard on all of WA's johns, I mean, they have both Shane Johns and Nate Johns X^)

Miharu

Smash Hero
i just\ find it funny certain players think they're amazing (silent wolf rofl) when while wa has a nice group of players, the lack of experience means they're not nearly as good as they think. can't fight falcon? can't fight jiggs? etc. etc.
Most of socal didn't know what the **** to do against SS rofl

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I don't know why people make birthday threads. I'd rather get 'happy birthday's from people who actually know when my bday is without me having to tell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom