• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hannover SSB

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, it's me again. I'd like to introduce our new channel HannoverSSB. All matches were recorded using N64. Feel free too comment (on youtube for my dudes who don't have smashboards accounts) or critisize or whatever. We play all 3 versions of the game.

www.youtube.com/HannoverSSB

TANK64

Smash Lord
Link =D
That's what's up!

Y'all look like you got your tech skill and what not. As for critique, I would say work on your combo game so you can punish harder. Also don't approach with dair so much from the front of him, and try to use and mix more back airs and fair approaches too. Also, there are times he lands on the platform before you can get there to keep juggling him. Don't just go for an upAir you know you're gonna miss. wait for him to tech (or not) and get a guaranteed follow up which is gonna be at least two hit and puts him of the stage. Fox off stage= ggs.

And that's it for now.
Like I said you already look pretty good with Link. Its just hard to tell 'cause that Fox is... not as good.
Also you play exactly like my old Link lol. Like so much its creepy...

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
thanks tank i'll try to improve. i was always going for techchases to deal as much damage as possible, but i watched other link Players and noticed they spend more time getting the Opponent offstage, like you told me.

so what does your new link look like? :D

TANK64

Smash Lord
I have very few vids of my Link actually. The last one against a fox on my channel is Sheer's Fox 4 stocking me like 2 years ago or something lol.

I'll link some recent stuff when I get home.

Top Bottom