• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hammerheart vs saske live dual commentary

Battlecow

Play to Win
You insufferable Jack-***! Did everyone else know that the accents were a sham? I thought you and your bro were genuinely autistic or something! I thought that that really was Saske's voice! I was trying so hard not to make fun of you! And there you sit, talking without a speech impediment! GRRRRRRR!

Battlecow

Play to Win
That's the last time I'm ever sensitive towards ******** guys.

Okay it seems really obvious in retrospect but apparently I'm the most gullible person in the world when it comes to smash. Just ask Firo.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
What did firo trick you into thinking he was some random nameless scrub or something and then show up at your school with a controller and then lose the first couple of matches to make you feel good and make you believe he was a scrub and then destroy you with ness or something?

yeah that would be pretty embarrassing.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
if a long time ago is a week yea
LOL it was a week ago :glare:

What did firo trick you into thinking he was some random nameless scrub or something and then show up at your school with a controller and then lose the first couple of matches to make you feel good and make you believe he was a scrub and then destroy you with ness or something?

LOL where did i hear this....
sarcasm :p

firo

Smash Ace

Wow, that would be pretty embarrassing indeed. But what sort of mastermind/genius would do something like that?

Battlecow

Play to Win
OK, see, I was convinced that Firo would be some sort of chubby asian dude. And for some reason his ness that day wasn't beating me as badly as I remembered him doing online, so I figured he was just some guy from Firo's dorm who had learned the tricks of the trade or something. In retrospect, it seems super obvious, but he did such a good job of turning over his controller and looking bemused when I mentioned the Z button...

My favorite quotes from that:

"So if you press jump like twice and then an air attack-"
"Oh yeah, we know how to do the quick jump thing"

"See, you can play online. It's pretty cool. Some guy named firo- lives around here actually- owns the server."

The Star King

Smash Hero
OK, see, I was convinced that Firo would be some sort of chubby asian dude. And for some reason his ness that day wasn't beating me as badly as I remembered him doing online, so I figured he was just some guy from Firo's dorm who had learned the tricks of the trade or something. In retrospect, it seems super obvious, but he did such a good job of turning over his controller and looking bemused when I mentioned the Z button...

My favorite quotes from that:

"So if you press jump like twice and then an air attack-"
"Oh yeah, we know how to do the quick jump thing"

"See, you can play online. It's pretty cool. Some guy named firo- lives around here actually- owns the server."
Lolwut I thought Kuz was kidding, that seriously happened? **** son, get *****.

Battlecow

Play to Win
No, it actually happened, and it was more ridiculous than it sounds. I don't know why it worked, it really shouldn't have. Combination of RAGE inhibiting my judgement and less-harsh beatings than I had previously experienced and my boi Fynal acting like nothing was happening and my thinking that no one would do that.

Top Bottom