• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAMILTON / ANCASTER: Start Locals?

Kailoli

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kailoli
3DS FC
4940-6768-9254
I know this a necro post, but I'm really looking to finding and/or starting a Hamilton scene, looking into finding locals from the area and making a skype chat and slowly expand if there's not already an existing scene @ Raiku Raiku

Last edited:

*OCTO*

Smash Rookie
NNID
OctopusCrime
3DS FC
3437-3048-3276
Hamilton guy here! Would also like to find some locals to play with. Can't let those other GTA scenes steal our thunder!

0entropy

Smash Rookie
NNID
0entropy
3DS FC
4055-3075-0013
Signed up to say I'm in Ancaster! Playing a lot of Smash 4, but I'm not that great--always trying to improve though! I'll put my 3DS DC in my profile as soon as I figure it out, I'm always down for a game or two.

Windrose

Smash Lord
The thread is tagged as melee and PM. If you are interested in the Hamilton Melee scene, we have a very active melee facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/421009617912849/

The group settings are private, I might need to invite you guys. Let me know if you're interested. But if you guys mainly play smash4, this group is probably not gonna help you out much.

Last edited:

Raiku

Smash Cadet
NNID
vRaiku
The thread is tagged as melee and PM. If you are interested in the Hamilton Melee scene, we have a very active melee facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/421009617912849/

The group settings are private, I might need to invite you guys. Let me know if you're interested. But if you guys mainly play smash4, this group is probably not gonna help you out much.
yo windrose, im a competitive smash player idk bout the other guys xd. i play melee and pm but um the facebook link doesnt work and do u guys have a skype chat it would prob be easier. i rlly wanna go to locals in hamilton so let me know whats up. im really good considering ive nvr been to a major xd :d

Windrose

Smash Lord
yo windrose, im a competitive smash player idk bout the other guys xd. i play melee and pm but um the facebook link doesnt work and do u guys have a skype chat it would prob be easier. i rlly wanna go to locals in hamilton so let me know whats up. im really good considering ive nvr been to a major xd :d
i'll pm you my skype info. If you wanna stay connected in the hamilton melee scene, we should add you into the facebook group. it's set to private so you'll need to add me as a friend on FB i think. I guess we should change the privacy settings so people can request to join.

daftHERO

Smash Cadet
i'll pm you my skype info. If you wanna stay connected in the hamilton melee scene, we should add you into the facebook group. it's set to private so you'll need to add me as a friend on FB i think. I guess we should change the privacy settings so people can request to join.
Looking for smashers in hamilton, I don't have facebook anymore though.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Unfortunately the majority of the melee scene in Ontario and the rest of North America now uses Facebook to connect with each other. I wish they used smashboards more but it is what it is.

You might want to create an account for smash purposes only for Facebook.

gazelle84

Smash Rookie
I am in hamilton does anyone know about any tournaments in hamilton or does any one play melee in hamilton I am looking for people

Top Bottom