• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo 3 (Mew2King and DSF get ***** XD url to game inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Uhh, yeah, apparently the cool thing to do is to brag about beating people at smash at other games.. So.. Here it is. Greg was in the game but left, probably cause of my pro ****.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=87416517&player=UltraNovaZimm

SupahJem= Me
UltraNovaZimm= Mew2King
DieSuperFly= DieSuperfly, obviously.

<3 still love you guys though.
LOL WRONG

i was just asking if people wanted to play GH, and then luigi started lying.....then i ***** him and posted pics.

lol either way good **** on the **** AND the evidence.

Jem.

Smash Master
XD, haha, thanks.
I'd cut/put it into paint, but yeah.. Maybe provides for some anticipation of me beating them?
And G-reg was just like **** this ****, SupahJem is in the game, no longer playing this game.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i think................we should play haha since u say u r amazing at halo n all

Jem.

Smash Master
Send the request to me. I'll make room for a few spots since I have so many internet friends on Xbox Live >_>

SupahJem

Call me a nerd, but my highest skill acheived is 49, and I'm 5 exp away from Brigadier.

Jem.

Smash Master
Hmm.. A smasher good at Halo 3 also? Crazy.
Do you care if that our 1v1 would be MLG? Or AT THE LEAST, Br Start.

Basic MLG Settings are BR Start, no secondary weapon to start with, no radar, no equipment (power drains, regenerators, ect)

Jem.

Smash Master
Calm down M2K, just doing the trend of showing you beating smashers at a game not smash.. :/

DSF.. Dont worry, you ***** me at SCC round 2 pools, remember..

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol how can we play and your like i dont add ppl haha watever then i c ur scared =)

GOTM

Smash Champion
ive got a challenger that will give you guys a run for your money (not an MM, lol)

well, he actually will MM you, lol

Jem.

Smash Master
I dont send out FR is what I'm saying.
SEND ME THE FRIEND REQUESTS. I am the Champ, so if you wish to play me enough, you will send it.

I dont want to have to turn my 360 on and keep looking at the CPU, just irritating.

GT:SupahJem

And who is this feller who will MM Jem but does not reside on Smashboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom