• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo 2 online (help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, um so im trying to play Halo 2 online on my 360 and i need help entering a match. Here's my problem:

So when i try going into a match it says something like "you dont have the required map download" and so i download one map pack and get 5 stages then i tryed it again....same thing. I could go back and download the remaing 4 maps but i want to know if this is what im supposed to do. So what is wrong? I mean like its not like every host or sumthing is in the maps i dont have cuz i have most of em'.

Bottom line is what is wrong or is this what im supposed to do to get in a match and if not, how do I?

Remember im playing this on a 360 and iv'e already done the update to play oringinal xbox games online.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Yeah, same thing happened to me. Just download the other maps and it should work fine.

p.s. Add me to your buddy list. My gamer tag is Seed of Sorrow. I won't be able to accept though until I buy a new disc. (the old one got fried)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom