• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming #9, 3/10/12 - Wallingford, CT - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Had to re-create all 3 brackets in Tio because the Tio file corrupted...thank god I tweeted most updates. Only thing that might be wrong in Singles Bracket image is who A28 & Z64 played. Also missing a doubles team, one of the new players I believe. Correct me if anything is wrong.

Singles:

1: Fatal :snake:
2: Pelca :falco:
3: Bizkit :snake:
4: Nakat :fox: :popo: :olimar:
5: Jband :popo: :dedede:
5: Keitaro :falco:
7: Shugo :falco:
7: Bloodcross :falco: :snake: :wario:
9: False :snake:
9: RizMF :falco: :marth:
9: Nairo

9: Ling Ling :dedede:

13: Sails :diddy:
13: Hinkage :snake:
13: Mikeray4 :snake:
13: Cawesome :snake:
17: A28
17: Z64
17: Mech Warrior

Bracket:

Doubles:

1: Jband + Nakat
+

2: Fatal + Pelca
+

3: Keitaro + Nairo :falco: + :snake:
4: Mikeray4 + Ling Ling :snake: + :dedede:

5: Bizkit + TeeVee :snake: + :wario:
5: Bloodcross + Hinkage
+

7: Steak + Cheezit
7: A28 + Ryan
9: ???? + ???? (if you know who you are, let me know!)

Bracket:

Random Character Singles:

1: Bizkit
2: Fatal
3: Mikeray4
4: Pelca
5: Sails
5: Hinkage

Bracket:

Thanks to everyone that came, especially OOR! It made it really hype. Sorry for no sound on the stream, Fatal has no idea why the mic would not work. Next HOG should be in May!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Great tourney! Hope to see you guys at Collision next weekend! Nice venue there.

Also John top 3 was paid out. In the future Bizkit you should have a set ruling on smashboards of: "if over 20 people top 4 gets paid out, over 40 top 5, etc".

Had a great time playing/chillin/getting **** talked by you guys. New England is fun.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nice stuff, Keitaro!

And good stuff to Nakat too! Did you beat Shugo with Fox?

:059:

a28ant616

Smash Rookie
Yeah in singles I lost to ling ling and keitaro and doubles steak and cheese were the ??? People and (ant and Nate) were where steak and cheese go

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So basically there was a whole bracket filled with Snake and Falco.

And Shugo had to play just the two people that used ICs.

L

:059:

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yeah in singles I lost to ling ling and keitaro and doubles steak and cheese were the ??? People and (ant and Nate) were where steak and cheese go
Ooooooh yea, thanks I'll fix that tonight.

Also John top 3 was paid out. In the future Bizkit you should have a set ruling on smashboards of: "if over 20 people top 4 gets paid out, over 40 top 5, etc".
Actually I did did that, and paid out to top 4 anyway. Normally I pay out top 5 if it's 20+ and we were short 1 person, so instead of only paying out top 3 I did top 4 for Nakat.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Extremely depressing tournament is depressing. HoG always gives me horrible memories. Shoutouts later of course

EVEN THOUGH NO ONE ELSE LEAVES THEM

Also, I have one bad tournament in months and everyone will remember it. BUT the last 6 months where I was doing work in this region will never be mentioned. The curse of the 10th best

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Extremely depressing tournament is depressing. HoG always gives me horrible memories. Shoutouts later of course

EVEN THOUGH NO ONE ELSE LEAVES THEM

Also, I have one bad tournament in months and everyone will remember it. BUT the last 6 months where I was doing work in this region will never be mentioned. The curse of the 10th best
2 bad tournies in a row i thought

dat 3rd curse is real

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Okay Singles & Doubles bracket should be fully accurate except Z64's matches, but I think it's right anyway. Thanks to everyone who cleared up some questions. And as a warning to TOs: Next time you run events, save bracket images along with saving Tio normally, since apparently the file can corrupt at any time...

1: Fatal - YOUR COUNTERPICK IS MINE NOW, HOW IT FEEL!? (o btw thx for stream)
2: Pelca - Time to study why I keep losing to your Flaco now.
4: Nakat - Good games, I play too many wifi Fox's to not know the MU lulz. Thanks for coming out here too and good stuff taking out Shugo.
5: Jband - Good stuff, as far as OOR went I was most afraid to play you IMO.
5: Keitaro - You did really well at this, I didn't expect you to destroy losers bracket like that lulz. Make sure you come to the next one!
7: Shugo - You got gayed pretty hard at this. If you don't want to try to overcome that MU, maybe just keep your Sonic up to speed since apparently you know that MU really well as Sonic.
7: Bloodcross - Why you tried to Flaco ditto Keitaro is beyond me lulz, I don't think you ever win the ditto you'd have had a much better chance going Snake from what I saw.
9: False - When playing Falco, NEVER put C4 down at 0%. It's too big of a risk for kind of no real payoff.
9: RizMF - Good stuff beating Mikeray, was not expecting that upset. I didn't expect you to have a good Falco either.
9: Nairo - Didn't see most of your matches, step it upppp
9: Ling Ling - Surprised you came, try to come to more NE tourneys so you can get that rust off.
13: Sails - So I guess you SD as much offline as online.
13: Hinkage - Thanks for coming!
13: Mikeray4 - emo.jpg
13: Cawesome - Shocked you came as well, forgot you moved to CT.
17: A28 - Thanks for coming!
17: Z64 - Thanks for coming!
17: Mech Warrior - Thanks for coming!

Oh and just in case anyone was wondering why pools & ammy bracket weren't ran. It's because you guys didn't bring enough Wii's. We had PLENTY of TVs, but people still do not bring Wii's. So make note of that for next time.

And once again, thanks to OOR for coming!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOOOOOL @ Shugo having to play IC's after moving to the EC. Thought he could get away ;).

Top Bottom