• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming 14 results

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Singles

1. Tope
2. Slox
3. Swift
4. Twebb
5. Trade
5. Phish-it
7. Mattdotzeb
7. Zoso

22 entrants

Doubles

1. Swift/Tope
2. Twebb/Slox
3. Mattdotzeb/Awsmsean
4. Phish-it/Zoso
5. Cone/roldgold
5. Mofo/Cort

9 entrants

Thanks for coming out guys. Thanks to the shelton guys for showing up for the first time. We are homies and you guys did well in teams so keep it up! Come out to the next one. Good sets good times. We finished nice and early this time. perhaps its the new venue look. I mean our entrants were NOT that much different than the usual. Welp I will try to keep it up. Thanks to MDZ and TOPE keeping me in check at the TO desk.

=)

NEXT HALL OF GAMING!

http://smashboards.com/threads/hall...-edition-may-25th-2013-wallingford-ct.336036/

a few recordings on MELEEATLNORTH
https://www.youtube.com/user/MeleeAtlNorth?feature=watch

SCC_Cone

Smash Rookie
Thanks Swift! Rold Gold and I had a really awesome time, my personal first local, and I really enjoyed myself, real positive vibe from everybody, I've learned a lot, next time I definitely wanna stick around for crews, my current regret, I'll try to bring the whole Shelton crew next time, and I should probably hop on this Subway deal I don't know about, I bought two foot longs that day 0.o

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I really enjoyed this tournament.

I forgot how good NE is. <3

See some of you at SiC2, Seven Years, or HoG15!

Max?

Smash Champion
These results make me happy. Slox coming up man, it's great to see. Can't wait to body you tho

Aber

Smash Journeyman
Fun times, Wish I could've entered. Shoutouts to Anthony getting ***** costing his crew a dollar each. Shoutouts to ARAM. HoG 15 then ZENITH!

Sasser

solo nana
Second time around for me was fun. The highlight for me was draft crews, that was really hype. Hope we could do those at the next one.

Now Swift just has to play with me so I can actually place in these things lol

Max?

Smash Champion
Second time around for me was fun. The highlight for me was draft crews, that was really hype. Hope we could do those at the next one.

Now Swift just has to play with me so I can actually place in these things lol
You live in Harlem? Where? Im on 140th and amsterdam

Sasser

solo nana
You live in Harlem? Where? Im on 140th and amsterdam
I'm at school in West Haven right now. But I live by the Madison Avenue Bridge so I'm still pretty far from you lol.

Probably not heading home until after the next HoG

Top Bottom