• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall Of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?...=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

Levitas

the moon
Yeah, this was already posted in the vid thread. Twice. We know what DA's been up to for all these years. And it's not exactly a dawn of a new era. So please stop telling us the same thing.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yo you 2 need to shut the **** up and let Wes post his ****. Wes is a ****ing Legend man. You 2 just joined and don't know anything about this community or it's history. Anything that doesn't have a "______ for BRAWL!!?1111/!!!" in it's title is pointless to you. Shut up.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yet you got all those post and I never seen you post and the only place I don't look in the Brawl Rooms. So yea you did.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
The only places I post are the Ness boards, Pacific West Boards, and tournaments I plan on going to in the Tournament Boards. And stop acting like you're part of some grand Smash tradition, you've only been here a year longer than me.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
that only shows the join date

i've changed usernames on smashboards twice, yet i've been here since 01-02

and it might be annoying to you but posting in the thread is only gonna keep bumping it

which is going to be a constant reminder to you

if you just stop replying here (and don't come in and say this will be my last post) it will probably fall down the list and die...

but to look at it from both sides...

wes has just as much right to post as anyone else does

he didnt come here and bump his own topic after he posted it.

he just wanted to make sure alot of people saw it.

there ARE people that dont check every single thread and room on smashboards

some people who play a certain character only check their character's board.

in closing, my suggestion to you was just that. A SUGGESTION!! you dont have to listen to me...

you DO have a choice

Levitas

the moon
He posted the same thread twice, and started a new thread. Any two of the three would have been fine with me, but really? really?

The site itself is cool, but enough times on the same board and it gets old. And whether or not it keeps getting bumped, the Ness boards have very little spam for a reason (besides very few ness players, lol).

Wes is a good player, but his etiquette is really lacking.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, seriously, I wouldn't mind if he'd just posted this once, in its own thread, even if he did it on every board. But this is the third time he's posted it on the Ness boards alone.

And yeah, I haven't changed names before, so I didn't think of that. My bad.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
This is my first account. I've been here since my join date^_^

lol hi DA, how come we dont see you in the Ness boards very much? also: <3 bluchu but those bluchu vs. dave vids are disgustingly old plz record new ones

for now this topic dies

EDIT: also Bailey you are dangerously close to being banned...you already have 4 active infraction points on you at the moment and 6 is an autoban, i'm locking this topic and not looking back, so your bad posts in here are being overlooked, but i would be careful what you post at least until your current infractions expire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom