• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half of my guide just got randomly deleted - but its back up

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
If you've been being safe, you should've kept a word file with the raw text of your guide. If you still can, try and go back with the back thing on internet explorer until you get to the part where u editted your post. Save it, then figure out what happened.

if you go far back enough, the text should still be there (hopefully) If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you man, other than start from scratch.

sasook

Smash Champion
I have a backup......but it's outdated....

All the edits I made, all the credits I gave.....none of that is there.

Ugh I can't believe this happened.

Does anyone even care? =(

4Serial

Smash Lord
umm, it COULD have been because you were messing around with the codes without knowing about it. You know, with all of the [ b ] and the [ color ] and whatnot. I don't think there's any way to get it back unless you think you can "go back on page" on your browser and hit ctrl+z and fix things lol.

good it was just basic stuff in it, nothing that is hard to find. AND you probably will know link better after rewriting the guide.

I will edit this post if I want anything else said.

Top Bottom