• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hai there

zerocielX

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0962-9098-5518
Hello everyone, I'm just a casual Smash player trying to transition to a more competitive one, so I decided to join Smashboards to become a part of the community :D I've been playing since Melee, and I loved the series Smash series ever since.

Aside from Smash, I also love and play Pokemon, which I do play competitively; have been since Pokemon Platinum was released. Fire Emblem, Mega Man and Metroid are other game series that I love, and play very frequently. I also love anime!

That's it about me, I guess. Looking forward to meeting everyone I can in the community :D

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hello and Welcome to Smashboards @ zerocielX zerocielX , Glad to see another person join the community. Anyway, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red) in the question thread.

Enjoy your stay on the boards and have a smashing time.:)

N0ta

Smash Rookie
plays pokemon but doesn't main a pokemon , sad day ;'(. No i'm kidding haha, welcome !

Top Bottom